Welcome to Westlake-Home.com!
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1010 Madrone Rd, West Lake Hills
Mad Men meets Camelot! Stunning mid-century modern with a castle-like exterior complete with turret and bridge. Previously renovated with world-famous interior designer Barbara D’Arcy (see Wiki). Three masonry fireplaces, solid oak flooring, open floor plan, standing-seam roof, large solar array, plenty of parking. Walls of windows with dramatic views of city lights over a wooded valley. End-of-the-road peaceful living on 1.3 acres in old West Lake, just five miles from downtown. Truly one of a kind.
- MLS® #7832639
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,875
- Year Built1968
- UtilitiesPropane, Natural Gas Not Available, Solar
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff Street
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Barbecue, Deck, Balcony-Private
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address1010 Madrone Rd
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWest Lake Hills
- CityWest Lake Hills
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Pocket Doors, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 16th, 2018 at 11:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.