Welcome to Westlake-Home.com!
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
277 S Commons Ford Rd, Austin
Fabulous custom home is set upon 2 acres of beautiful hill-country which backs to a dedicated preserve with creek providing an abundance of outdoor activities.Incredible outdoor & indoor living spaces with walls of windows provide panoramic views,4 bdrms all with private baths,20 foot ceilings and massive stone fireplace! Interior finishes include wood floors,wrought iron railings & an abundance of storage with butlers pantry & walk in basement.Solar power = low utilities! Near multiple Lake Austin parks!
- MLS® #8890511
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,862
- Year Built2002
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Grounds, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Lake Privileges
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane, Phone on Property, Solar
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Side, Off Street
- # of Garages4
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic, Creek/Stream
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Deck, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Storage Building, Balcony-Covered, Private Garden, RV/Boat Parking, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Level, Public Maintained Road, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame/Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address277 S Commons Ford Rd
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionCommons Ford Canyon
- Zip Code78733
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Ceiling-Cathedral, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Downdraft, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryValley View
- MiddleWest Ridge
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 15th, 2017 at 7:30am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.