Homestead Exemptions

If you bought a home last year and you live there, it's time to file your homestead exemption. It is a free process and will stay on there until you sell your home. If you live in Travis County you can find the form here: and you can find your tax record here:

Jenny Walker specializes in helping people buy and sell homes in Westlake and central Austin. Reach out if you have any questions or need help! 512-653-3398 [email protected]

Post a Comment